Bentley Infraweek Middle East & Turkey to host open digital twin Event
Bentley Systems, the infrastructure engineering software company, has announced that Bentley Infraweek for the Middle East and Turkey will host a virtual open digital twin event on 1 september, 2021.
The panel session will bring together leaders and experts from the oil and gas sector to share their insights on the use of digital twins for safer, more reliable, efficient, and resilient operations.
Senior leaders will cover the role of digitalisation in business transformation and sustainability as well as the opportunities digital twins can bring to the oil and gas sector. Part of the discussion will also focus on the region’s infrastructure community and how it responds to current challenges as well as smarter ways to advance infrastructure development.
Attendees expected to join the event include professionals and leaders from large end-users, utility companies, owner-operators, engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) companies, national oil companies, energy institutes and associations, and integration solution providers.
• Frederik Verhoef, regional director, asset performance, Bentley Systems
• Christian Huber, vice-president, regional executive, Bentley Systems
• Mehreen Javaid, digital integrator, business development, PlantSight, Bentley Systems
• Klaus Hatle, principal consultant, Energy, Bentley Systems
• Denis Marshment, vice-president, Digital Twins, Worley
• Wassim Ghadban, vice-president, Digital and Global Innovation, Kent
• Andreas Gaarder, vice-president, EMEA, FutureOn